CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary

October 28 2006
It's amazing how fast 3 years will go by.
Well 3 years ago I married my best friend and soul mate. Our wedding day was great beside the fact that they lost Tom in the temple and I watched about 4 Brides who came in after me go off and get married, But they found him and we were sealed. Now 3 years later life has gone on, Its hard being so poor and trying to make ends meet, trying to figure out how I can make a weeks worth of food last for 2 or maybe if I'm real lucky 3 weeks. But somehow we do it, We fight through the tough times together and know that it wont always be like this, It will get better, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so grateful that the lord sent Tom to me that he knew that there was no one else that I could go through this journey with, No one else who could make me feel the way I feel about myself and how I see the world and want to be a better person for. I love my husband more than anything and I'm glad that our journey together is only beginning that I have this wonderful strong man to go through eternity with. I'm glad that they didn't loose him for good in the temple. :)
Happy Anniversary Tomtom I love you more than anything and I am glad your my husband.
xxoxoxoxo

I wanted to post my engagement video but our external hard drive is broken and we cant get to any of our pictures or videos so these are the few pictures I was able to grab, Hopefully I will be able to post more of them sooner rather than never.

6 comments:

Rachel B said...

Guess what I'm doing right now???!!!!! Of course, you know. My sweet little Michelle...you look just like a princess. And you are right...struggling is easy when you are with someone you love who loves you too. So happy you found someone who deserves you. Love you both! Happy Anniversary!!!!

Shaun said...

Happy Anniversary! You and Tom are great! I love keeping up with you on your blog. I can't believe your hard drive is broken. That would stress me out to the point to 7 zits on my fore head. Good luck with getting that fixed. You were a beautiful bride!
-Emily Johnson

EVANS in the "D" said...

Michelle I am so lucky to have such a cool SIL. I'm glad you and Tom picked each other! Too bad about the hard drive, hopefully it is fixable. Your Engagement DVD always makes me cry. Congrats on the 3 years. :) love ya.

Greg & Andrea said...

Congrats on the 3 years Shell bell. Yes it is hard when you are poor but to be honest even when you start making more money you still feel poor. Well at least that's how i feel. Anyways i am glad that you found a good guy how loves you and cares for you. You guys really are a good match.

Shelli said...

Oh, of course that made me cry. I am so glad that you and Tom are together too. I know he is great for you and you for him. He came into your life at just the right time!! I love you both and congratulations on 3 years.

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary Michelle. :) We love Tom and the kids absolutely adore you both. So glad you found eachother. :) And hey at least you have parents with full fridges that you can go and eat with. :) lol.