CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A little bit of Summer

Well summer is here and I wanted to post some of the things that we have been doing around here...

Amber, Nathan and Ryan are here for a few weeks this summer. Its been so much fun having them all here. Nathan has gotten so brave with the pool, even more than last year.
I think these are 2 of my favorite pictures ever!

Kevin graduated high school so we threw him a small party, missing a few cousins here, but it was good to see everyone.
Sisters...
Memorial day parade.. I didnt go but Tom went with Nancy's family. It looked like it was fun.
Woops! I didn't mean to put this one in! lol there is a different one where Jess is smiling and looks really cute. lol
Jack


Uncle Ta helping Nathan throw the bocci ball
We put a bird feeder out on our deck and we have been getting lots of really pretty birds on our deck. Its fun to see them all and here them.
Nathan being such a big boy and holding his breath..

4 comments:

Rachel B said...

I wish I could have been there. Beautiful Photography Michelle. Did you take all those pictures?

Greg & Andrea said...

Those little boys are so cute. And I'm with Aunt Rachel...wish I could have been there too.

Amber said...

Glad I get to be here for the bit of summer. Lots of fun and I love the pics of the boys. I want copies! luv ya

Shelli said...

Great pictures....You are such a good little "Auntie Chelle". Love you