CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

America Quilt


I guess you could call me a patriotic person. I love our country and am so thankful for the liberty's and freedoms that we have. I'm thankful for people like Greg who serve our country willingly and sacrifice their time and lives so that we can have our country stay free and be the great country that it is. I'm proud to be a American.



So I wanted to make a quilt to show my love for my country..

The back of the Quilt
Some close ups of the stars.. there are 25 stars total each with 9 pieces for the star and 8 squares to sew them to.
Finished!!! And I love it!!!
God bless America!!!

5 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Thanks for that sis. And I love the quilt! It turned out GREAT!

LaRance family said...

I love love love it! You did so good. I didn't know you were a quilter. Miss you!

Shelli said...

Michelle, that turned out so pretty, I love it. I remember your first quilt, you just keep getting better. So proud of you and your talents!!!! Love you.

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

It turned out so great! I didn't know you did that! I love it!

Rachel B said...

Michelle, you are UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Not only are you beautiful, talented, creative, sweet, but you also actually finish projects you start and they are Beautiful! I LOVE the quilt and I am just so inpressed. I had no idea you were such an amazing artist. I am very behind on my blog reading but I just LOVe the quilt! Love you!