CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Good End of the Year

Well this end of the year has been a good one. Full of many blessing that I am so grateful that we have received.

First of all after a long Long process of waiting to hear from dental school again this year, (last year we did not get in) Tom got the wonderful news that he got accepted into University of Detroit Mercy. Which was his number one choice. And it is in Michigan so I am so thankful that we get to stay here, a major blessing!!!
I cant tell you how many prayers went out everyday over the past 2 years that we would get in, that we would be able to start progressing in a positive direction. We felt like we were just stagnant- not moving in any direction, and that was a very frustrating feeling. So my heart is full of joy that we now are going to start school this next fall and start on the way to a new chapter in our life!

A new chapter in our life... I really like the sound of that... Most of you who know me know that with all my heart all I have ever wanted was to be a mother. To raise sweet babies in the gospel to have the chance to be half the mom that my mom is. Over the course of the 4 years that Tom and I have been married I have watch countless couples get married, have babies and have more babies, and my heart would ache, I felt empty, all I wanted was that feeling and job of motherhood.
So after a wonderful trip to the temple with Tom we decided that now was the time to try, yes there are many uncertain questions and answers that we had,like if we were going to get in to school or not (we did not know yet if we were in)but we felt like a leap of faith was required here. I knew with all my heat and soul that the Lord would take care of us, that he would not put us on a path that we could not handle... so we went for it.......

July 11 2011 I will have my wonderful sweet baby to hold and look into those eyes and feel something that I cant even explain. Sometimes a leap of faith is what we needed to do all along, since finding out that we are going to have a baby there has been so many blessing that have come into our lives.I am overwhelmed by them and have so much gratitude for my heavenly father, I am so ready for this new chapter in our lives, I know it will be challenging but I am ready for it!
This has been a great end of the year, and I am ready to face the new year with all the new challenges and changes.


Baby.. not the best picture, but here it is.. 9 weeks old. Tom calls it our little mousekewitz.

4 comments:

Tim, Abby, Dayton and Braylee said...

Oh Michelle.... Congrats on getting into school and CONGRATS on the new addition in your family. I am sooo excited for you! You are going to be such a good mommy..

Greg & Andrea said...

I can't believe my little sis is going to have a baby! Babies having babies. I am so excited for you and happy that we can be pregnant together. It makes it that much more fun. congrats sis!

Jennifer Parcell said...

This post made me tear up! You are going to be an amazing mommy! I am so so thrilled for you! For some reason I feel like it's a girl! I can't say for sure until I see you, but either way! I am so happy! Can't wait to hold that cute little baby of yours! You and Tom are so going to the celestial! You know that right!? Love ya!

Rachel B said...

Why didn't I realize you were pregnant???? So happy for you! You will be sucha cute mommy. Love you!