CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meeting Yellowcard


Tom and I went to a yellowcard concert a few weeks ago. First of all we really love them, so after the show the band came out and was signing autographs for people. The main singer Ryan was in one spot and the two other guys were over in another area. Now to let all of you know I had strep throat and was not feeling to hot. So long story short I got the whole band together and so we were able to talk to them and get a whole group picture. It was a really good night. Tom was very happy and excited. I was to but more in a pain from the strep.

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

Wow Michelle, that's pretty exciting...and you look beautiful even if you are sick!

Utah Man said...

I see I am not on your friends list. While that makes me sad I wont give up on you two. You put my wife's blog as one of your friends but I am left out...

-sniff sniff- no really I am okay

LaRance family said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad that you have a blog.It makes it so much easier to keep in touch with everyone. You look so good! How is everything going?

LaRance family said...

P.S. The link you have for me is my old blog my new one is www.larancefamily.blogspot.com

Dave said...

If I had this beautiful young lady wanting to take a picture with me you wouldn't have to ask me twice. Love you guys, Dad.