CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hi Tom!!

Nathan has only met Tom about 3 or 4 times, all of which he was really little so he cant really remember Tom that much. When I was in Utah I was taking a video of Nathan and I asked him to say hi to Tom. I didn't really think he would do it, but he did and the rest of the trip Nathan would randomly say HI TOM! A few Sundays ago Amber Cameron and Nathan were at church and Nathan said HI TOM in the middle of sacrament meeting. Its funny and makes us smile. We will see how Nathan acts when he sees Tom again this summer.

6 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so glad you put that on there! I need a new camera so I can take video with sound. Cute! "Hi Tom". :)

Greg & Andrea said...

Every time i hear the name Tom i think of Nathan. What a cute boy.

Jennifer Parcell said...

thats awesome!! kids are so great they do the funniest things and make us all laugh. HI TOM

Rachel B said...

MIchelle, cclint wanted to do a blog, but I only have selected readers that can visit, so I need your email address...can you send it to me? rachelmbingham@comcast.net

Thanks Michelle

Emily said...

Michelle!
I thought you were vanished or something. I am so glad to hear from you. I hope that all is well. I am very, very glad that you have a blog so now I can try to figure out all about how you are doing these days... like, where you live and stuff. YOU look beautiful, by the way! I can't believe we went some time with out knowing what the heck was up with each other. I'd keep asking our roomies.. "So what about M.M.Michelle?" but it seemed that you were a mystery. But, we all held on for one more day and viola! Here you be. Well, I just love you!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Hey just thought i would let you know that when you click on me and nicks name, it goes to a semi nasty little site.It has an extra g in blogspot so if you go into your link list of friends just delete a g and it will be all good!!!! hehehe