CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

My Sisters, My best friends!!!







In the whole world there is nothing better than a sister. Friends come and go but a sister is always there. There has been many times when all I have needed was a listening ear from my sisters and I got it. So for that I am very thankful for them. There has also been many good times and inside jokes. "sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry", I'm so thirsty I could drink some sap", " I didnt even kiss him" "No I five".. and so on. Basically I love you guys and these pictures are just classic. love you guys so much. I wish we all lived closer together. There is nothing better than a sister, and I have two wonderful ones. :)

7 comments:

Shelli said...

Michelle, that was very sweet. May I add to those sentiments that there is nothing like a daughter too. You are all my best friends, i am so blessed to have you in my life - forever!!!

Rachel B said...

I love those pictures. I can't believe you all are so grown up. You all were so much fun when you were little...Those pictures bring back a lot of good memories for me too. Sweet and beautiful girls. So cute.

Amber said...

Michelle, that was really sweet of you. Thanks for putting that on there...although I look fat in that first picture! Still carrying the baby weight from Nathan! I love you!

LaRance family said...

Cute pictures!!!

Greg & Andrea said...

aw how cute! That was pretty nice of you shell. We are pretty lucky to have each other. I don't know what i would do without my sisters. love you

Dave said...

I'm so thankful and proud to have been blessed we such good, sweet, beautiful daughters, in my life, you definitly take after your mom in that department. Some people seem to always be in the right place at the right time or have all the luck, lots of money or have everything that they need but because of you all and your mom I've got that all beat!!!!(exclamations, one of each of you). I love you all, ever wonder what a brother would have been like. Bye, love Dad.

Jennifer Parcell said...

Beautiful girls and sister! Yes there is no friendship that can match that of a sister friendship! They are forever! Well said!