CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Hair!!!







Well for those of you who have not heard and are wondering about the picture of my hair here's what happened. I work in a daycare with the 3 year old and I usually sit on the floor and play with them and they like to play with my hair a lot. Well on Tuesday I was on the floor and this one boy (who is the devil anyway) was behind me and I thought he was playing with my hair. I suddenly felt a big snip and realized that he had cut my hair. At first I didn't think it was that bad until I felt this big chunk out of my hair. I was in shock for most of the day and left a message on Toms phone just laughing about it.. So needless to say I made a hair appointment and got my hair fixed. I'm sad because I was really liking my hair the length it was getting at. Stupid little kid...But at least its healthy now right?

hahah

7 comments:

EVANS in the "D" said...

I think your hair looks awesome. Little punk... I would beat him up for you but that may be inappropriate. Lets sic Jessica and Jack on him.

Shelli said...

Your hair looks great!! BoRics is pretty good!!!

Rachel B said...

Still looks pretty...at least it will grow back if you want it too...and summer time is a good time for short hair, right? And thanks for NEVER leaving comments on my blog Michelle!!!

Greg & Andrea said...

Your hair is still pretty long. I would just count your blessings that he didn't cut it at your scalp. Then you might have to go back to your 7th grade hair cut. Yikes!

Dave said...

You would still look good even if you were bald headed like you dad. Maybe we'll sic Eva on him when she comes here. We'll give her some sissors and after she cuts his hair she can say "What do you think of -- THIS". Love ya, see you soon, dad.

Jennifer Parcell said...

Michelle I have to admit that If we did live by each other, we would probably be good friends! I feel like we would have a lot in common. Especially that your playlist has most of my favs! I am sad over the distance!

LaRance family said...

Oh my gosh I would have been so mad!! but your hair still looks really good.