CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Such a Handsome Guy


Since it was Mothers day yesterday and I am not a mother yet I was thinking about how one day I will be and it will be with this good guy Tom. That I am thankful for him and that he is so good to me and puts up with me. Thanks Tomtom.So with that said... This was the first time Tom and I ever hung out. We were on our way down to cedar point for Hallow weekends. I didn't know that Tom had a plan to get to know me by sitting in the back with me.. Debbie went for the back first.. sorry Tom :) But who would of guessed that Exactly one year later I would be married to that Handsome guy in the back. I'm pretty lucky

4 comments:

Dave said...

He is a handsome guy, and I know when the time is right you will be a great mom, and have adorable babies, just like you sisters. I love you both.

Dave said...

Whoops, I was logged in under your Dad's address, It is your mom who just posted that comment.

Greg & Andrea said...

I thought it was kinda funny that Dad said Tom is a handsome guy.:) Michelle, just remember to enjoy this time you and Tom have together because you have a baby it all changes. it's wonderful but life changing.....like no more trips to Cedar point!

Jennifer Parcell said...

I love to see this side of my brother! You two are so cute! I wish I lived closer so I could spend more time with you two!