CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

A New Table


Well this table needs to be explained. My in laws bought this table a little over 30 years ago. When Tom Nancy and Shari were little, they would use it for many things... The "safe" from Hot Lava, they would sit on it and in the middle spin around on it. So needless to say that is way it looks so beat up. When Tom and I got married we needed a table so we took this one. Its a little beat up but a good table. Tom had some time between his winter and spring semesters so he refinished the table for me. I think it looks beautiful and I am proud of him. It was hard work. But it payed off now I don't have to tell people its a shabby chic table. :)

6 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Wow! Good job Tom. That table looks so nice and I'm glad you had the time to work on it.

Rachel B said...

Nice table Michelle! And thank you for the comments...now I don't feel left out anymore!

Shelli said...

Tom, the table looks great!!! I love the color, now after all that work, do you think you'll let your children dance on it???

Amber said...

I love the color of it now. Nice Tom! :)

Rachel B said...

Love the new picture at the top Michelle.

Jennifer Parcell said...

Nice work! I love what you did to the table that I did break dancing on! We used to wax it up with pledge and all take turns with our best 80's moves!!!