CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

I'm a IDOIT!!!

Well I flooded the Kitchen Because of this meat!!!! I thought well Toms coming home I should make him a good dinner before he has to study.... So I thought to myself it would be faster to run the meat under hot water...... yea I left to go do somethings and something told me to go check on the meat, yea WATER EVERYWHERE!!!!!! almost to the carpet.. I swore (sorry mom) and ran quickly to turn the water off and then take all my towels to try and soak it up. here are just a picture of the stupid meat ( sorry to all the prego people i know this must make you gag) and one of the water dripping down. yea i am a idiot!!!!



7 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Ok so that's pretty funny but I think the funniest thing about that story is that you are calling yourself an idiot and you spelled idiot wrong in the title of your post! That just made me laugh even more. I figured you wouldn't care that i teased you about it cause you know I'm just as bad of a speller as you are:) But i'm glad you didn't flood the people below you cause that really would have been bad.

Rachel B said...

MIchelle, I am just impressed that you cared enough to make your husband a nice dinner! Why is it that when we try to do nice things, stuff like that always happens? ANd, you know, it could have been much worse!

Dave said...

Stupid buritto! (privite joke)

Tom & Michelle said...

I really love that none of the Mora clan can spell!!!!

Amber said...

That's really funny (the spelling errors make it even better)! We've had a few floods in our basement too, so I hear ya on that!
Did your dinner turn out good? :)

LCLAA said...

I can't spell because I can't say the word right. Like last night, I'm writing and I need to write tne word "executive" so I write down ex and then look at your mom and ask ok, how do you spell the rest of the word, zekutive. I known there's no z in the word but if we could just spell words how they actually sound it would be alot better for me! So hang in there Michelle. You are your dad's daughter!

LCLAA said...

Sorry about the LCLAA said post, but I was signed in under LCLAA, updating our chapters blog. Love you, dad.