CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

New Look

So this is how Tom is going to keep his beard now, he wanted a new look and we thought that this was the best for him.












JUST KIDDING!!!! He had a really long beard that I really liked, but he decided to shave it all off.. This is what he started with.......

And this is the end. He did take many pictures and tried many new looks with the facial hair but I thought I would only put up the best ones. This is him now all clean shaven. He is lucky he is so cute that no matter what he looks good. :)


2 comments:

LaRance family said...

HaHa! I really thouht he was serious. Can i get your address for a Christmas card. You can email it to me if you want. larancede@yahoo.com

Shelli said...

Yes, he is a cutie!!