CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008


Well here is my report on this... It was what I expected. There was some corny parts and things that I laughed at but overall I will say that I enjoyed it and it was pretty good. But along with the corny parts there were some really good Edward parts that made up for the others. So I say that it was enjoyable I think that if me, my sisters, sisters in laws would of made this movie that it would of been so awesome! But it is what it is. There were so many high school girls there last night it was crazy, though Nancy and I didn't feel as dumb as the Breaking Dawn party, but still a little dumb. (I was really surprised at the lack of big full out goth girls there.) So I would say to go see it and enjoy it, its worth seeing. Well I need to thank Tom one more time, we didn't get home and to bed till about 3 and he had to get up and go to school to study at 8 so thank you hunny your the best!!!!

2 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Well I'm glad that for the most part it was pretty good. I think we all are expecting some corny parts as we saw in some of the previews but at least you liked it for the most part. Now I'm a little more excited to see it.

Jennifer Parcell said...

I really liked it too. Yes there were some corny parts, but all in all I was pleased. I bet the sequel will have a higher budget and the effects will be more realistic!Wish I could have seen it with the two of you!