CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My new hair!!!

Well what do you think? I did it and cut my hair. I took about 51/2 inches off. That's a lot!!! I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a while but just never did it, until last night. And now here it is nice and SHORT!!!

I have mixed feeling about it, I like it because its different but then of course I miss my Long hair.. but hair grows, Tom says he likes it but I know that he really liked my long hair...he told me to do whatever would make me happy. So here it is.
But what do you think???? Let me know please I need honest feed back on this!!!



11 comments:

Emily said...

You look great! I really like your hair, Michelle. I especially like your bangs. And you are right, your hair will be long again before you know it if you wanted it to. Just enjoy this cute different style!

Rachel B said...

You are so pretty.

Amber said...

Very cute...I like the bangs a lot too.

Greg & Andrea said...

It looks the same to me. JK it is shorter but not that short. I always do that to my hair every few years for a change and then just let it grow back out. The good thing about hair is if you don't like it, it will grow back. But it's cute and it's fun to have a change every now and again. That's funny that you just cute your hair cause i just got mine cute yesterday. Hmmmmm we must be sisters.

Greg & Andrea said...

Ok I just realized I put cute instead of cut twice. I'm really not that bad of a speller am I?

Tom & Michelle said...

Andi all I have to say is DECMO...

Greg & Andrea said...

Ha Ha:) I'll see your Decmo and raise you a Girl cheese.

Shelli said...

Michelle, you are a doll. I think your hair looks great either way. You could be bald and still be pretty. Oh yeah, how about "BONIVA".

Jennifer Parcell said...

I LOVE IT! Change is good and change is necessary! Even though I have not had short hair since after I had Ashley like six years ago! But I think it is a security blanket and not to mention Nick is in love with my long hair even more than I do. Like I said on the website, it showcases your stunning jaw line and this is a thing of great desire. And yes I love the I kissed a girl! I could excersize all day to it. So read into if you'd like, but truely I really like the beat! HEhehehe!and funny that we got haircuts on the same day, we must be sister in laws!

LaRance family said...

Very cute. Did you dye it too it looks really dark but maybe I just forgot how dark your hair is.

Dave said...

You're a beautiful young woman and I'm proud you are my daughter.