CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hocking Hills



This weekend Tom and I and his side of the family went down to Hocking Hills, its this really pretty state park that has Waterfalls, cliffs, Huge drop offs and lots of hiking trails. We rented this really nice cabin for the weekend and it was so relaxing. It was nice to be back, this is where we had our honeymoon. By the way Tom happy anniversary! love you! xoxo









This is one of our favorite parts. It is at the end of the trail at Cantwell cliffs and it totally looks like something out of lord of the rings. very magical.



This is me coming up the lord of the rings stairs.

This is still at Cantwell cliffs. This was a little nerve racking with Chris having Jack in the backpack, Nancy holding on to Jess for dear life, and Tom being a daredevil and climbing all over the rocks.




Again beautiful but scary at the same time.





I cant really remember where this was, all the pictures kinda fall in to one. But Tom climbed up the rocks next to this drop off I kept yelling at him "We don't have health insurance Get Down!"





This was just really pretty, Its hard to believe that this is nestled in Ohio.





Tom and Jessica climbing on a tree. She didn't want to get down.







This was at Old Mans Cave or as Jessica called it "the man cave", It was really big and had lots of beautiful spots. They didn't get a lot of rain this year so the waterfalls weren't going. I remember when Tom and I were here this spot was raging.
It was a really good weekend and a good way to partly spend our anniversary. I love you Tom and I love your family.



7 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

really pretty pictures. It looks like a very beautiful place, I'm glad you guys had a good time and Happy Anniversary!

Amber said...

That looks fun and sooo pretty. And we know you loved the Lord of the Rings part to it. Ditto...Happy Anniversary.

Jennifer Parcell said...

Yes I am so happy for you and your anniversary, but looking at these pictures makes me so sad! I am homesick and have been for quite some time. I miss everyone and I think it sucks that I don't get to spend time with you and Tom and the rest of my family! But still I am happy for you! You and Tom are awesome together.

Rachel B said...

Michelle, you do so many fun and interesting things! It is great that you are able to spend this time together. What an amazing adventure!

LaRance family said...

happy anniversary. The pictures are so pretty but those ones by the clifts make me pretty nervous.

Shelli said...

Wow, now I want to go there!! It looks beautiful, I know your Dad and I would love the hiking trails. I'm glad you had a good trip. I'm glad your back home... safe. (You little daredevils)!

Dave said...

Did you see that, I thought I saw an Ork or two in the background. Very nice, looks like a cool place to go. I have a engineer friend from work who's been down there a couple of times camping and says he really enjoys it.