CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Arrrrgh Matyes!!!



So Tuesday night around 930 my eye started hurting. I thought that maybe something was in there so we looked and there was nothing. Wednesday morning I woke up and it still hurt but not horrible. So I went to work and as the day was going on my eye was hurting more and more and watering and swelling and getting red and having these pains where all I wanted to do was swear and fall on the floor. So finally I got to leave work and I went to the doctor...after that horrible saga of driving all around I went to Doctor O'neils office. They said it is a bad infection (not pink eye) they gave me drops and some Tylenol 3 for the pain. It helps but still hurts. It doesn't feel to much different right now but it should get better.











My eye looks good here... not as swollen as it was earlier.. :(

Yesterday was moms birthday so I was over there after the doctors. We found that it felt better to cover my eye so we put the patch on it, Nathan was staring at me and Amber said Aunt Michelle is a pirate and Nathan thought that was funny so for the rest of the night I was "pirate" or "Aunt Shell pirate". Kinda funny.



Don't worry its okay to laugh.:) I look like Sloth from the Goonies.

5 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Poor Michelle. At least it's not pink eye! I bet you still picked it up from the daycare. I swear you can get the weirdest illness working in a place like that. And as for looking like sloth, maybe just a little. Can you say baby ruth?

Amber said...

Nathan just looked at your picture and said "Pirate". He also had to take his patch with him to bed. It will get better soon.

Emily said...

Rock...ee Rooooad? LOL

Hope you feel better!

Shelli said...

Hey, why is Aragon hanging upside down behind you?

Tom & Michelle said...

Thats because we dont have blinds and Tom put that there so the sun wont bother him. I just havent taken it down.