CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

7 Quirks

Well Andi tagged me to share with everyone 7 little quirks that I have about me.. Like she said hopefully you all don't think that I am to crazy. :)

1. If I am wearing socks, long enough pants or a blanket is covering my feet I have to stick them between my toes.

2. Since I don't have a dishwasher I cannot go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink, ill do them at 200 in the morning if I have to.

3.I need the clothes in my closet to be in color order and go from long sleeve to short sleeve.

4. Every time I leave the house I re put on my deodorant.

5. I wont sit down on public toilets.

6. I get really nervous at checkout lines, I don't want to keep people waiting so that results in me always fumbling to get my card out of my wallet and then trying to put it all back in my purse before the next person is putting there things on the table... I think "Hurry hurry hurry hurry!!!"

7. I love bacon and pickles.

I tag Amber, Nancy, Dawn, Emily, Rachel and mom and dad to do this... Its kinda funny when you realize all your little quirks that you have.

8 comments:

Rachel B said...

I wish I had a few of those quirks, like getting the dishes in the dishwasher every night...that would definately be a good one to have.

Greg & Andrea said...

Those are funny. I do the same thing with my cloths in the closet. I also will NOT sit on a public toilet. Gross!

Amber said...

What about how you can't stand any kind of movement (like someone say your sisters or husband) moving there foot next to your leg??? That's a good quirk! See you in 3 days!!!!!

Greg & Andrea said...

Ok Michelle you must have looked at my blog in order to do the 7 quirks so.....why didn't you leave a comment? I let one on yours. Hey that's not nice.

Tom & Michelle said...

you know after I put up my quirks I then thought about the feet movement. Its true I cant stand it!!

Shelli said...

Your comment about hurrying to check out at a store cracked me up. I can just imagine you trying to hurry and getting a little clumsy:). Hope you are feeling better today.

Emily said...

I wonder how many emily friends you have? I feel like the teacher just pointed at me and asked a question and I feel like I should look behind me to make sure he wasn't pointing at the REAL emily behind me. ;) lol

by the way, I am so glad that you are doing so well. It looks like you are really happy! I am glad that I get to keep up with you from your blog!

Emily said...

P.S. do you eat bacon and pickles at the same time? little bacon wrapped pickle slices? sounds so delicious. wow. :P