CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Well yesterday was my birthday. It was pretty good for the most part... except for the fact that I got sick at work. Tom and I did go out to dinner last night and at the time it really tasted good, but later last night not so much. So that sucks to have the flu on your birthday. ( Its those dang kids at work their all ways sick.) But I did have a really good weekend, Tom, myself and mom and dad went to cedar point for a couple days and that was lots for fun. (I need to get copies of the pictures then I'll post them). Sunday we celebrated with his family and that was good. They got me lost of fun gifts, I felt really loved.
Mom took me shopping last week and got me my birthday gift, so it was a good weekend- even though I was sick.


This is me with all my birthday gifts from his family.

Nancy and Rebecca got me all these fun Christmas and Halloween decor. And you cant see them but Tom got me this huge picture puzzle book that I love doing and he got me this cute Dooney&Burke red clutch.


I look pretty rough in these pictures... but here is my ice cream cakes. Very good.

Nancy and Rebecca also got me this bag of HUGE pickles. They are very good. That was awesome.


Then you cant see that Amber sent me these REALLY cute Thanksgiving and Halloween decorations, which I love so thank you. And that Andi sent me this REALLY cute purple purse. Thank you.

So really it was a good birthday!

9 comments:

Shelli said...

Happy Birthday to my baby girl!!! 22 years ago you joined our little family, you were such a sweet, beautiful little baby. You still are, (well, sweet and beautiful but no longer a baby!!) I hope you have a great year. I love you.

Rachel B said...

Michelle, I am so sorry that I am so lame that I forgot your birthday was this month. I need to get everyones so I can write them down and keep track and be better prepared! I am glad you have so many wonderful people in your life who take good care of you. It looks like you got a lot of fun stuff for your house. I expect to see some cute Halloween pictures of your decorations on your blog this Fall!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday..! Wish you a good luck. I expect to see some cute Halloween photos. Please share.

Tom & Michelle said...

um.. really dont want to sound like a jerk but.. who are you justin?

Amber said...

Michelle-
Don't click on "Justins" comment on Halloween. Could be a virus if you don't know him. Anyways, Happy Birthday...sorry you were sick. See you in 2 weeks!

Greg & Andrea said...

Michelle, i'm sorry did you say it was your birthday or Christmas? Get spoiled much? Just kidding I'm glad that you had a nice birthday even though you were sick. You are lucky to have two families that love you so much. Happy birthday again, how old are you now 12?

Emily said...

Ha-Ha-Ha-Happy Birthday!
-frosty
You know that holiday cartoon right? :)
Looks like you got a haul! You're extra loved! ...or have rich friends or something! ;) I really loved reading this post because for some reason I knew you loved huge pickles. I was looking at your pictures and thinking, "Michelle is really beautiful" and then right after that I read that you said, "I don't look very good in these pictures..." or someting. HA! Whatever, Michelle, you are beautiful... even when you have the flu!

Dave said...

Happy birthday Michelle, I can't believe all my girls keep getting older (not that your old), just more beautiful and mature! It just seems like yesterday when I was playing monster with you girls and you would want to be the baby monster so you could be on my side. Hope you had a great B-day and I did have fun with you all at Cedar Point. Love Dad.

LaRance family said...

Happy late birthday!!! I love all the halloween and Christmas decorations!