CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Renaissance Festival

This year Tom, myself, Seabass and his parents went to the Michigan Renaissance festival. I haven't been in a few years so I forgot about all the weirdos that come to this event. I'm kinda sad that we didn't get any pictures of them. But we did have a good time. Tom got me my birthday present there...( Wind chimes not some crazy corset outfit or anything.) There are some more good pictures I wanted to post but my computer wont let them download, so sorry these are the ones you get.


You cant go to the Renaissance festival with out getting the huge turkey leg. I have never had one before it wasn't to bad actually.
I really love pickles.. like a lot. But not as much as Andi who drinks the pickle juice I guess that's where I draw the line. But they have these HUGE pickles that just taste AMAZING!! I enjoyed every bite of that pickle. And you gotta love the look Toms giving me.

Tom trying to do the Didgeridoo.. Its hard!
One of the cool things were the Didgeridoos. They make that cool WOO WOW WOO WOW.. sound. Yea we couldn't do it. It really takes a lot out of you! You have to breath the right way, its really hard. I think that the guy who was showing them to us was stoned out of his mind! lol but it was pretty cool still.

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love the Renaissance Festival! I have not been for years. I know they have one here in Utah in Cedar City. Seeing your pictures makes me really want to go. You look so pretty in every picture you take.

I am glad you had a good time. I get so excited everytime I come to your blog and there is a new entry! Please keep them coming! (I know, I need to get a life!)

Greg & Andrea said...

It looks like you guys had a good time. And yes when I saw the picture of you eating the pickle my mouth instantly started to water.

Dave said...

Was the tree guy there, you know, like the ones from "Lord of the Rings" he looks just like a real tree. We haven't been there in a few years and you're right you do see a lot of nuts there. Not you though, you're the prettiest one there. Love you, see you later.

LaRance family said...

Remember Uth and her huge jar of pickles...ha ha. Those were the days. I really like your hair.

Amber said...

You know after living in MI my whole growing up life I don't think I ever went to the Renaissance Festival. Guess I was missing out....and the turkey leg looks good to me right now. :)