CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

CREEPY!!!!

These are everywhere in the apartment!!!!
I'm not feeling to well today I think those kids got me sick, so I thought hey my body aches I will take a bath... yea 3 of these things in the tub! 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH SO HORRIBLE!!!! Yea I didn't take a bath.

Check out all those creepy legs and long feelers.. And I know those are legs or some thing in the front but they look like fangs!!! When the small ones are running around I don't freak out to bad and I can sometime smash them, but the BIG ones NO WAY!! Tom has come home many times from work and the floor is all sticky from me spraying either 1. Hairspray or 2. Bathroom cleaner and then there is a cup on the floor with the bug in it. Oh they are just so creepy and scare me, Tom has sprayed bug killer but yet they are still getting in and living in the bathroom shower curtain.
Just thought I would let you all share in the Horror of these bugs. Oh and P.S. Tom finally put some new things on his blog!! Not much but he did :)

7 comments:

Amber said...

Ewwww!!! That gives me the creeps just looking at them! You might want to get a professional to come and spray....when we lived in our old house with all the spiders I think it only cost around $60 (and that was for our big house). Check into it!

EVANS in the "D" said...

Yikes, that is seriously gross! I have the itchies now. Try a bug bomb in the bathroom or tell management, because no one should have to deal with bugs with that many legs.

Greg & Andrea said...

I remember seeing those bugs running around Kettering. They are soooo gross! I don't know what would be worse seeing those in the tub or hobo spiders. When I first moved to Logan I had a hobo in my bath tub almost every morning. I would have to say that creepy bugs in the tub are not the funnest thing to see first thing in the morning.

Rachel B said...

I could hardly even read your post because the pictures were freakiing me out! Yuck! Good luck with those. Sorry you have to see them!

Tom said...

Ok, they arent that bad.............. I dont want people to think we are living in a crap hole. To be honest they are not as bad as spiders and the pictures she posted were zoomed in about as far as you can get. But just to make sure you guys dont think i am torturing my wife by making her live with theses horrible creatures, i will spray again and make sure they all die. :)

Shelli said...

I must say that is some great photograpy, I cant believe you could get such a close up. Those are really creepy, I think they are silverfish. Hope you get rid of them soon, and Tom's comment is funny!!

Tom & Michelle said...

I didn't take the pictures myself.. Tom found them on the internet when we frist saw them. I wouldnt get that close to them!!!