CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy

You know how you get those days were it is just a crappy day and your sad. These are the days that Andi would say "Are you PMSing" and I would just say "I DON'T KNOW!" Well today was one of those days. I Had a long day at work, I didn't get the GM job that I was hoping for, Tom got to hang out with the family. I was just sad. So I thought I would post all the things that make me happy and what I am thankful for. So to all of you I love you and Thank you for making me happy.

This is the BEST thing in my life. Tom I love you, its you who no matter what can make me the happiest, and for that I am thankful to you. When I have these days you just laugh and then it seems like everything is alright. SO thank you for always making me so happy.
Come on if you don't know why this makes me happy then were not that close. :)
Just the fact that I got you two as my sisters.
How can my family not make me happy? I just love you guys and am thankful; for all the memories we have together and that great love that we share.
I just love Toms brothers and sisters.. Nancy I'm so glad your here in Michigan with me you keep my homesickness for my sisters at bay.
I just love Gorillas I think they are amazing animals and they make me happy.

9 comments:

Shelli said...

Michelle, that post made me cry. You just did the best thing to do when we are down: "Count your blessings, name them one by one, count your blessings, see what God hath done..." I love you, and I am so thankful you recognize the good in your life. I hope another, better paying job comes along for you soon.

Rachel B said...

You like Gorillas? Really?

I am glad that you have so much good in your life Michelle! You are so smart to remember and realize all of those wonderful things!

But you forgot to mention your Aunt Rachel :)

Greg & Andrea said...

I'm sorry you had such a crappy day. But remember if you never had a bad day you would never be able to truly appreciate the good ones. And The Lord of the Rings picture made me laugh. It's true if anyone doesn't get that one then they're not a very good friend.

Amber said...

Sorry you had a bad day...I know the feeling!!!! Leave it to Aragon...if only everyone could have seen your room in highschool. We should have taken pictures to use as blackmail.:) I love you!

Shaun said...

Mostly Mexican Michelle... YOU make me happy! :) I think you like gorilla's because you can make one MEAN monkey face and that makes you feel closer to them. LOL Just Kidding..."That was SO condescending." I LOVE it that you posted what you love on a day that you were feeling down. What a great idea. I think about you a lot and I hope all is well. I can't WAIT to see you again someday. :)

Shaun said...

P.S. I just KNEW you were out there LOVING twilight. :) I love it too. I neglect my family on accident because of it sometimes.

Dave said...

Hey Michelle, sorry you were having a bad day. I love you. I still remember when I would play monsters with you girls and you would get scared and want to be the baby monster so that you could be on my side. I don't know why I mentioned this, it just makes me laugh. Hope your feeling better. Love you.

Dave said...

Your , that's you're (you are) I can't spell in the previous comment!

Tom said...

I know of the monkey face you speak of.