CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Well yes me and Nancy did go to the Breaking Dawn party last night. And yes we were some of they only few people there over 13. We got SMOKED by a couple of 13 year old girls at the trivia game, we were skocked. But hey we got some good laughs and we got our book. I know Nancy is either done or will be done by today, I only read the first chapter last night but my weekend will be full of Breaking Dawn! I hope you all enjoy. Mom you gotta get past New moon!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am blogging because I am waiting for you to call me so we can discuss the end of the Jacob section....hurry up!!!

Greg & Andrea said...

you and Amber are so far ahead of me. I'm only on chapter 7. although with Greg gone i only have time to read it when Eva naps or is in bed. So tonight i should get so good reading time in.