CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Quiz from QuizYourFriends.com


So Amber had this on her blog and I thought that it was kinda fun. I got tripped up on some of hers, but hopefully that wont happen to you! You can do this to if you want on your blogs.. Its kinda fun!


Did I mention that it was fun? haha





























My Quiz to My friends good luck!!

















My Quiz from Quiz your friends
1) What is my middle name?
Lynn
Leigh
Maire
Nancy



















Powered By:

QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com












5 comments:

Shelli said...

Hey, I scored 86%, thats pretty good, I bet I messed up on guessing Lord of the Rings, instead of Twilight as your favorite book, or it could of been the socks in the toes, instead of guessing bubble bath for the relaxation. Oh well, I still did pretty good. Love you!!

Greg & Andrea said...

Ok so your test is a little miss leading. Yes you met tom at the singles ward but it wasn't until Cedar Point that you guys really started to like each other. So that's why I got a little confused. Anyways I think I did pretty good.

Amber said...

I agree with Andi completly! I put Cedar Point too because that was your first "oh I think i like this guy". Sooo I would have scored 100%. :)

EVANS in the "D" said...

Three words, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! Michelle getting all tricky with the where did you meet.

Jennifer Parcell said...

Uh What can I say other than, I suck! It's not that I forgot or that I don't care, It's the distance and the lack of time spent together. So Nancy how well would you have done if you lived 2000 miles away? Huh? Ya that's right! Anyway, I am sorry, but I am really glad to have you as a sister in law! You are amazing and your comments always warm the soul. Thank You for being so awesome!