CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kind of an update....

Well I only kinda have a update to put on here.. Nothing really big has happened in a while for us. We are still waiting to hear back from dental school, so everyday is a big anxiety attack walking to the mailbox or every time Toms phone rings, but I guess for now no news is good news.


I thought I would put the few pictures of Christmas on here, we were really bad this year and really didn't take any pictures. This was one of my Christmas gifts, its a really big foambag, we love it, but even though our apartment isn't that small with this big thing it really makes our 2nd bedroom very cramped! lol but its great for naps!!!
Me on Christmas day
This year we made some changes to our big Christmas tree, it was too big for our apartment so Tom took off the top part and made it nice and small and I really like it this way!
My mother in law got a new sewing machine for Christmas and that meant that I was able to get her old one, finally a sewing machine that works! Mine has been out of commission for 2 years, so I made some pillows to go in our living room.



I like them, slowly but surely I will make me house super cute so I can hold my own against my sisters! lol

4 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

K well those pillow are super cute! I want them! but i know how you feel It takes years and year to slowly fill your place with cute stuff then you move to a bigger place and you feel like you have to start all over again!

Shelli said...

I loved your little christmas tree, and I think you are doing great with your sewing! The pillows are really cute!

Amber said...

Love the pillows too! Really cute. And what are you wearing in the pic on your puff pillow? Do you have holes in the knees of your tights???

Tom & Michelle said...

No Amber I jsut have Knobby Knees! lol