CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clues

Well this was Tom and I's big Christmas gift, I had to figure out clues that Tom kept giving me so I could get my Christmas present.. Lets see how good you guys are..


CLUE #1
CLUE #2
CLUE #3
CLUE #4
CLUE #5
CLUE #6
CLUE #7
CLUE #8
Here are the answers just in case you didnt get them
1.Harry potter
2.Roller Coaster
3.Water Slides
4.Suite Case
5.Great food
6.Snorkel
7.Bahamas
8. Royal Caribbean
Yep Tom got us a cruise with my brother and sister in law!!! It was really fun opening all the clues during Christmas morning, I got really stuck on clue 7 I was like BAA dip? BAA apple? I couldn't get it, then It was humus, Baa humus? Baa humus??? BAHAMAS?? Franticly looking at Tom then Nancy then back to Tom.. I was a little confused for a split second. lol So We are going to the Bahamas and then to Universal Studios. I am so excited, I guess this is our last howrah hopefully before dental school and as a graduation gift to Tom for graduating. My count down is on.. Please get here soon May 3!!!!!

Yea I know its says 2009, he meant to put 2010! lol :)

8 comments:

Rachel B said...

Michelle, I was so excited to see a new post...and WOW!!! What a Christmas present! Of course, I know Tom is wonderful and always does the sweetest things for you, but that was AMAZING!!!! What a creative and sweet guy! I can't wait to see how the cruise goes! That is one thing I still have never done. Those clues were amazing! Love the post!

Emily said...

That is such a creative Christmas gift! Tom is just perfect for you, Michelle! I still always think about how cool his Lord of the Rings Pit game was that he MADE for you. I laughed about all the clues! My favortie is "Snore + coal" haha They were all funny. oh and Harry potter was a favorite, too! Then he even made you a book to record it all. What a great gift! Thanks for posting about it!

Greg & Andrea said...

Those clues were really funny and Tom is super creative. My favorite was the Harry Potter one. I was like hairy....clay? Carpet....vase? Yeah that one was tricky for me. lol

Shelli said...

I am so excited for you both to get away on such a fun vacation. And Tom is so creative and fun. You both deserve it.

Amber said...

K, you told me the story and I still didn't get the clues! But so cute and creative. You guys will have a blast. Yah for you. :)

Julie said...

How fun! very cute.

Jennifer Parcell said...

That is some fun news! I love how cute TOm is to you! I hope you have the most amazing time ever!!!!

Jennifer Parcell said...

That is some fun news! I love how cute TOm is to you! I hope you have the most amazing time ever!!!!