CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kalahari

Last Thursday Tom and I decided that we needed a break from everything so we took a little trip down to Sandusky to do the water-park. We had fun besides the horrible white knuckle drive down due to bad snowy weather.

The water-park is themed like Kalahari and nice and warm.. it was a nice little get away for us we really needed it.
Here are just some random pictures of our trip... mostly because Andi said she couldn't stand to look at the hairy beast of a man from our cruise clues.. lol So enjoy :)





I have to put a disclaimer on these pictures of me... I look really bad and am embarrassed by these but for you Andi I'm putting them up.



Especially this one.. what a Mexican!!!lol
We have some good videos of Tom doing some body suffering but its taking to long and Im sick of waiting for it, so Ill try again later.

3 comments:

Greg & Andrea said...

Oh Michelle you are so funny. And guess what? You are a Mexican! haha but I know what you meant. ;) But that place really does look fun. I'm glad you guys had a fun trip.

Shelli said...

I think you look great, and I am so glad that you and Tom can get away and have fun.

Amber said...

Toms body was "suffering" reread what you said. Haha. :) Glad you guys had a good trip you little Mexican...and I still think you 2 should get the award for most theme parks attended...ever.