CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

In this together

We are in this together.. Dental school or no dental school... Its March and still really no word on if we are accepted or if we need to think of a new plan for us. I have to say I'm feeling quite discouraged. Actually really really discouraged.... I just have to keep telling myself that it is all in the lords hands and that whatever he thinks is best for us will happen.. its just so scary not knowing, I guess that is why we need to have faith. But I feel like my faith is really being tried here. I need encouragement we need encouragement... its going to be okay I just keep telling myself that and that we are going to be in school in the fall. We just kneed to keep going... keep having faith. Keep praying.................................. Keep holding on.


6 comments:

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

I am so sorry!!! Don't get to discouraged, I don't want you guys depressed! ;) Is there anything we can do? I love you and I am so sorry that you have to go through this! I am here for you, just if you want to call and cry or need me to take you out to lunch to get it off your mind! You are in our prayers! p.s. that water park looks really fun! Love you!!!

Rachel B said...

You are right Michelle. Sometimes it is so hard to see the big picture and to make sense of why our lives go the way they do...but in the end we can look back and see why. I love you and am praying for you.

Greg & Andrea said...

Finally. Thanks for the new post! I'm sorry that you guys still don't know if he is getting into any of those schools. I know all too well how it feels to be in a limbo state....heck I'm still in that state right now. I constantly think, "hmmm....where are we going after Iraq? Where will we live? Where will Greg get a job?" The waiting game is no fun. But soon you guys will know and even if it's not what you expected thing have a funny way of working out and....they will. :)

journalist16 said...

Like old father Lehi wondering in the wilderness. I tell ya trials can really suck. I love ya. :) You Rock!

"That long journey, made under such difficult circumstances, was a trial of faith. But faith forged in the furnace of trials and tears is marked by trust and testimony. Only God can count the sacrifice; only He can measure the sorrow; only He can know the hearts of those who serve Him—then and now."

Shelli said...

I know it is tough to wait and wonder and hope, and if things don't go as we hope, it is hard to understand, but I know you will both help and support each other no matter what happens. We keep you in our prayers always.

Amber said...

We're all hoping things turn out, and if not then hey whats life without trials, right? You'll get through it, so hang in there. The picture of the 2 of you is really cute. ;) Love ya...one shamrock shake please. :)