CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

On the 4Th of July Tom's family has for many years gone up to Canada to this really nice park and had a non crowed picnic. it was a really nice day yesterday and we Had a lot of fun!!


Jack is getting so big and Cute!!! I cant believe thats he going to be 1 next month!!
We went swimming yesterday the water was so cold it took your breath away but it was still fun!
I didnt feed the horse but it would open its mouth just wide enough so that you could put the food in it.
I juat wanted to hold a bunny, but they were all just out of reach.

5 comments:

Shelli said...

Let me guess, could that be
Tom in the background, playing???

Greg & Andrea said...

Ok so Greg is a little jealous that you got that close to the bunny.

Rachel B said...

What Lake is that?

Tom & Michelle said...

lake huron

Rachel B said...

I miss those lakes!