CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summer Time

My sisters were able to come out this summer. Andi was here for about 6 weeks and Amber came out for about a week. it was so much fun having them here. we did a lot of things together, mostly laying by the pool, hanging out at the house, having one sleep over and my grandparents 50Th wedding anniversary party. I know Eva and Nathan love me but they had so much fun with Tom. I wish everyone lived closer together so it want so hard to get together and hang out bur it was a really good visit.

I think Eva really enjoyed Tom alot more than me at times. But it was fun watching them play together.
This was at my grandparents 50Th wedding anniversary party. I cant believe 50 years, that's a pretty amazing feat these days so it was a joy to be able to be a part of it with them.
We had sparkling cider for the toast and Nathan and Eva really enjoyed drinking it. Every time their glass was empty they would say "MORE, MORE".. It was really cute.
At the end of the day Tom realized that we didn't have a family picture. I think we all look good beside missing 2 hubbies and a cute little girl it turned out good.
We spent alot of time in the pool and Tom my cute hubby just loves to play in the pool.. we have this video me and Andi are playing with Eva and you see Tom in the background rolling over this really big ball in the water.. It was funny so needless to say he was playing when I took this picture. :)
Nothing is better than a sister.

4 comments:

Shelli said...

I love my beautiful, good, daughters

Greg & Andrea said...

It was so much fun to be back in MI for a while. And Tom really did make a good impression on Eva. I think he gave Blair a run for his money. As far as funnest uncle goes.

Rachel B said...

I feel really homesick right now! Michelle, please give me a call if you have any time when you come to Utah! I would love to just stop by anywhere and say Hi!

Rachel B said...

I just love the blog thing for a new reason...I just made myself a copy of some of your pictures!!! I love technology!