CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!!! This was a good Christmas, we were kinda poor this year but that I think made it better, because we were able to focus on the real meaning of Christmas. I'm sad that we didn't take alot of pictures of what has been going on, so I Only have a few to share.. OK this is not all our our gifts, See the little hand?? That is Jessica so excited to open all her gifts which turned out to be mostly for her and Jack. But it is still fun to see all the gifts under the tree. It makes it feel like Christmas morning.

Just waiting to start opening the gifts. I will have to take a picture and post the gift that I made for Tom, it was a Jean blanket 2 years in the making but I am really proud of it and he really likes it. Not sure why but my head looks really flat in this picture..

Lastly Our little Christmas tree, (well its really not little.) Thanks Jim and Cathy it was a wedding gift or more like a lets furnish your apartment gift form them among many others things. :)
I had all the lights on the tree but you cant see them, but it looks pretty.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

I am so glad we got to have you and Tom at our house on Christmas, that was so fun, and Tom made us all laugh. I love you both.

Rachel B said...

I am happy for you that you had a nice Christmas. And I really want to see the Denim Blanket. I have a friend who made one for her Husband to take camping...it was super warm and really cool looking. I hope you post a picture of it.

Greg & Andrea said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas but I wish we all could have been there together. Maybe one of these years we can all get together again. And post a picture of the blanket so we can all see it.
P.S. I totally thought your head looked flat too even before I read what you wrote. That made me laugh. You still look pretty.