CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Babies are getting cute

Well here are some new pictures of the babies. We bought Hamstine a ball to run around the apartment with so we were able to take some pictures of the Littles. When ever shes in the cage with them and they are walking around, and she sees that we are watching she'll start grabbing a leg, back, whatever she can and throw them back in the nest. Its pretty funny. They wander around and stuff food in their small Little pouches. its cute.

Close up trying to get out. Their eyes are still not all the way open, so they bump into things at times.

Hello.......



umm munchies and crunchies......





We enjoy them and I will have to admit that I am kinda sad that they wont stay this Little and we are going to have to get rid of them. Tom looked online and it said that this week we should be able to hold them. We will see, I still think if we do ill come home to a bloody mess in the cage. I really want to avoid that at all cost!! So we might hold off still.




6 comments:

Rachel B said...

Cute. How big are they compared to the mom? They look pretty big.

Greg & Andrea said...

they are really cute. I think that if she was going to eat them she would have already. I think you guys are pretty safe now, plus she sounds like a good little mother.

Tom & Michelle said...

They are small.. they are about the size of 2 or 3 grapes put together.

Tom & Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Parcell said...

Yikes, I hope she doesn't eat them! Yucky! I miss you guys and I really hope my dad flies me home in MArch to surprise my mom!

Amber said...

Cute babies. I can relate to mommy hamster running in her wheel to shed those baby pounds. :) We're looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!