CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hammy's Babies

Here they are.. Kinda creepy and little. Don't worry we recounted and there is only 6 she didn't eat any and I'm glad to say that they are all still here. I will have to post more pictures as they are growing up.

Well I will have to take and post some pictures of our hamsters babies!!! lol
On Tuesday night when Tom and I got home from work we noticed the Hamstine took all her bedding and made like a nest. Tom thought she did that because she was cold. So then Wednesday night we were holding her and playing with her and we thought that she looked really fat, again we just thought it was her food in her pouches. So then last night Tom and I are sitting on the couch and I kept hearing like a purring sound. After a while Tom tried to get her out and he looked at me and said "Theres babies in here." I didn't believe him at first, then I looked and sure enough there were 7 BABY HAMSTERS in there. lol So the pet store who sells only girls really had a boy in the midst cuz our hamster was how pregnant. I just hope that she doesn't eat them, so were just gonna leave her alone for a while. Then try to give them away. It gave us a good laugh last night.

5 comments:

Emily said...

What a surprise! I am laughing so much! "I hope she doesn't eat them." Well, congratulations on your new hamster and your 7 new, newer hamsters! lol What a funny story!

Jennifer Parcell said...

Thats hilarious! I guess Murry and Hammy will not be getting together! Your hamster is a hussy! It's over!

Rachel B said...

Congratulations!!!! How does it feel to be a Grandma?!!

Greg & Andrea said...

My RAT babies! I still can't believe that she had babies. That is so funny. I hope they all live cause you know they will be really cute. Congrats! I'm sure your so proud.

Emily said...

I still love this story and its even better now with that picture. You should make signs for hammy's cage, "It's a girl, it's a girl, it's a boy, it's a girl, it's a boy, it's another boy." Oh hilarious. If I were there I would just put the signs on her cage myself! I am shivering with laughter at the thought of those babies. Oh how I wish I could come visit you! They are really cute! ...in a tiny pile of tiny naked hamsters way. So, Congratulations, again!